Thursday, October 8, 2009
How many dispensaries does it take to serve compassionate intent?
How many dispensaries does it take to
serve compassionate intent?
Medical Marijuana Dispensaries in Santa Barbara
• Marijuana dispensaries are locating close to schools and after-school
facilities, and the city is allowing this.
• Kids in schools are getting high on ‘medical’ marijuana.
• Neighborhoods are being overrun with dispensaries.
• Nothing in state law mentions dispensaries. There are plenty of ways
for the seriously ill to get medical marijuana without having dispensaries.
• Goleta, Ventura, Carpentaria have banned dispensaries. Los Angeles is
in the process of declaring their dispensaries illegal, and shutting them all
• Our city council has made the decision to allow dispensaries, but how
many???? We’d like the city council to make a different decision.
Did we really want to be a city of pot shops?
If you are concerned about too many pot
shops in our beautiful city, come join the
city-wide march. Be heard!
Saturday October 10, 2009
Posted by Editor at 7:37 PM